The Wild Side
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Wild Side

Love animals? Ever wanted a place where you can escape reality and where you can speak and be heard? If so, then come and take a walk on The Wild Side!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I have the most usual name here xD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Torri-chan
Admin
Torri-chan

I have the most usual name here xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have the most usual name here xD   I have the most usual name here xD EmptyFri May 22 2009, 16:57

Hey Hannah! Good to see you with us!
Back to top Go down
https://thewildside.forumotion.com
kidzexion
Admin
kidzexion

PostSubject: Re: I have the most usual name here xD   I have the most usual name here xD EmptyFri May 22 2009, 15:57

Welcome to the Wild Side!^_^
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: I have the most usual name here xD   I have the most usual name here xD EmptyFri May 22 2009, 14:08

Hey welcome My Friend
Back to top Go down
Hannah

Hannah

PostSubject: Re: I have the most usual name here xD   I have the most usual name here xD EmptyFri May 22 2009, 12:40

I'm like..the only one here whose not like..a wolf or something! xD I'm much too docile (It's sad really.) and too small to ever have a hope of being anything bigger than a terrier dog xD

My entire family has already named me this before, also, just to add that too xD
Back to top Go down
Hannah

Hannah

PostSubject: I have the most usual name here xD   I have the most usual name here xD EmptyFri May 22 2009, 12:29

Hey, Im Hannah, Im awesome, for you guys who don't know, I go to FCHS with Torri, and im just plain awesome. But even awesome people like me must follow format i suppose..

Name:Hannah
Species:Most definately a small dog (Such as a Yorkie perhaps? =) )
Personality: I'm pretty chill sometimes, but off the wall most of the time. Im very talkative and very rarely shut up (Which makes me like a yippy little doggy =) ).
I'm really up for makin' some new friends, and i'll for totally love Anymore. (Long as your not mean to me first)

Anyways, in all and short,

Adeau, from Hannah.

Oh yea, if you cant tell, I really love color! Smile

Last edited by Hannah on Fri May 22 2009, 12:51; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have the most usual name here xD   I have the most usual name here xD Empty

Back to top Go down

I have the most usual name here xD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wild Side :: Welcome-
Jump to: