The Wild Side
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Wild Side

Love animals? Ever wanted a place where you can escape reality and where you can speak and be heard? If so, then come and take a walk on The Wild Side!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cruelty in foreign countries

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Torri-chan
Admin
Torri-chan

Cruelty in foreign countries Empty
PostSubject: Cruelty in foreign countries   Cruelty in foreign countries EmptySun Jul 26 2009, 16:41

This is regarding something Shadow brought up about the inhumane and brutal slaughter of dogs. I figured I'd make a topic here about it, I mean, I understand killing animals for food, but these poor defenseless animals are ultimately tortured to death. It reminds me of the reason this site was established, and it makes me even more motivated to fight for what's right. What say you, fellow Wild Siders?
Back to top Go down
https://thewildside.forumotion.com
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Cruelty in foreign countries   Cruelty in foreign countries EmptySun Jul 26 2009, 17:24

My Advice GO AND AND GET THE DOGS OUT
Back to top Go down
Torri-chan
Admin
Torri-chan

PostSubject: Re: Cruelty in foreign countries   Cruelty in foreign countries EmptySun Jul 26 2009, 17:34

Easier said than done, my friend. There are millions of dogs in these countries, and even here in the U.S., we can't save them all. The least we can do is to support a more humane method. I'm not saying that it's OK to kill them, but even though it's not OK to us, it is to them.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Cruelty in foreign countries   Cruelty in foreign countries EmptyMon Jul 27 2009, 09:56

I Know Thats Why countries Like China Are So Poor

Cause they are pathetic
Back to top Go down
Torri-chan
Admin
Torri-chan

PostSubject: Re: Cruelty in foreign countries   Cruelty in foreign countries EmptyMon Jul 27 2009, 13:48

Now Shadow, just blaming people won't get us anywhere. The people I could describe as heroes never blame and never have blamed anyone for these animals, they do their best to save the animals instead of hating the people there.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Cruelty in foreign countries   Cruelty in foreign countries EmptyTue Jul 28 2009, 22:52

I Know............ ( gROWLS )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruelty in foreign countries   Cruelty in foreign countries Empty

Back to top Go down

Cruelty in foreign countries
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wild Side :: The Creatures' Council-
Jump to: